[work in progress 2017-04-15 – material was getting long so splitting off to separate pages]
- General Status
- Hardware Issues (separate page)
- Data Sources (separate page)
- Neural Network Strategies (separate page)
- Next Steps
In the last month or so I’ve done a little hardware experimentation on the radio side of things, along with quite a lot of research all around the subjects. I also had a small setback. About 3 months ago I ordered a pile of components, they never arrived, a screw-up by the distributor (I wasn’t charged). Unfortunately I don’t have the funds right now to re-order things, so although I do have the resources for some limited experimentation, I can’t go full speed on the hardware. (Once I’ve got a little further along, I reckon I’ll add a ‘Donate’ button to this site – worth a try!)
This might be a blessing in disguise. Being constrained in what I can do has forced me to re-evaluate the plans. In short, in the near future I’m going to have to rely mostly on existing online data sources and simplify wherever possible. This is really following the motto of Keep It Simple, Stupid, something I should maybe have been considering from the start.